Monday, April 12, 2010

Popeye!

So I visited the Popeye's on Broadway today. Really not what I expected. Two salespersons over there look like bouncers though very eager to share their 2 cents on the products. Half of the store is stocked with one main brand of protein, while the rest is quite limited. All in all, didn't find the one I wanted, though I still managed to pick one I wanted. Got 10% off due to my gym membership, so it's not too bad (though still over my initial expected budget).

Some after-thoughts:
A. I didn't get any Popeye bucks off my purchase... But for some reasons I didn't feel bold enough to ask for it after asking for the 10% discount.
B. Felt almost like monopoly in there in terms of protein products. The salesperson I talked to tried hard to sell that main one in store...
C. No I didn't get that main one lol. It doesn't contain enough info about some amino acids.
D. Tried my first scoop today and didn't dislike it. Though I felt relatively full after taking it. Kinda feeling jittery too. Not too big a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment